About the business and role:
Leocata’s Transport Storage and Distribution is a family owned and operated transport freight business servicing local and interstate clients. We are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly outgoing person with great communication skills.
The company is currently looking for a multi skilled receptionist/accounts receivable officer located in Tatura, Victoria. This is an opportunity for a person with accounting experience to learn different facets of the transport and logistics area and to apply their skills in a company that offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The position is full time based at our Tatura facility .
In this role successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Daily invoicing tasks, scanning and filing
- Pricing of client invoices
- Follow up of Proof of Delivery
- Credit applications and Trade references
- Distribution of incoming emails to relevant depts
- Office Management – Answering incoming calls and ensuring follow up calls/emails actioned, general office duties all with a professional and positive attitude
- Greeting and assisting site visitors
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate based on skills and experience
The successful applicant is required to possess the following:
- Previous Invoicing experience
- High level use of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel etc.
- Accounting experience essential
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Ability to multi task and have excellent attention to detail
- Speed and accurate data entry essential
- Ability to prioritise in an ever changing environment
- Excellent communication skills both over the phone and in written emails as well as within the office environment.
- Must be able to communicate with clients, subcontractors, visitors and co-workers in a friendly professional manner
- Strong commitment to providing excellent client service for external and internal clients
- Must be a team player with a positive can do attitude but also able to work autonomously
Candidates are required to pass a background check and undertake a drug and alcohol test
Applications close 14th February 2020
Note: Applicants must have full working rights in Australia
If you are confident you can meet the above criteria, please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring your contact details are included.