This position is flexible with regards to working hours and we encourage qualified mechanics looking for full time, part time or weekend work to also apply based at our Tatura Victoria facility reporting to the Workshop Manager.
In this role successful candidates will:
- Perform major/minor truck & trailer repairs
- Conduct regular services, fault repairs & maintenance work in accordance with factory/industry standards
- Conduct regular preventive maintenance on trucks, trailers & Co equipment including but not limited to inspection, tyre rotation and oil changes
- Run diagnostics on vehicles and work closely with other team members to meet Co goals
- Collaborate with repair team to diagnose vehicle faults and plan repairs
- Maintain accurate records of each repair and service performed
- The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate based on skills and experience
The successful candidate is required to possess the following:
- Current HC/HR/MC licence
- Current forklift licence
- Heavy Vehicle Trade Qualifications
- 5+ years as a diesel mechanic
- Excellent reading and writing skills
- Competent user of Microsoft Office preferred but not essential
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Team player but able to work autonomously
- Ability to multitask
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Strong commitment to providing excellent client service for external and internal clients
Contractors are encouraged to apply for this position.
Please note applicants must have full Australian working rights.
If you are confident you can meet the above criteria please forward your resume and cover letter including all of your contact details via email to Sheila@leocatastransport.com.au addressing the criteria outlined above.